IELTS Preparation Centre
Classes run Monday to Saturday (Thursday Off), 10:00am to 17:00pm. Register your interest in IELTS prepration by visiting our offices in Delhi, Bangalore or Chennai
IELTS Group Courses
Group sessions are conducted twice a week for two hours per session. The maximum number of students in a group is six.
Enquire at your nearest Indian Language Centre office for more details.
Private IELTS Lessons
Students attending private sessions have the flexibility to select their classes as per their convenience. Students attending the Group Sessions benefit from the small teacher-student ratio, as groups are limited to a maximum of six students.Enquire at your nearest Indian Language Centre office for more details.
IELTS Intensive Preparation
ELTS intensive courses will help you prepare for the IELTS exam in the shortest period possible. These sessions will improve your English language and equip you with the academic skills necessary to succeed at universities and colleges in the UK.
IELTS Coaching Fees at SI-UK India
|Course||Duration||Price for Private Sessions||Price for Group Sessions|
|IELTS / PTE||18-Hour / 15-Hour / 12-Hour||Rs. 17,600 / Rs. 16,000/ Rs. 14,400||Rs. 8800 / Rs. 8000 / Rs. 7200|
|IELTS / PTE||9-Hour / 6-Hour / 3-Hour||Rs. 12,000 / Rs. 8,400/ Rs. 7,000||Rs. 6000 / Rs. 4200 / Rs. 3500|
|Speak Up For Success||20-Hour||Rs. 9,000||Rs. 6000|
|Writing Made Easy||20-Hour||Rs. 9,000||Rs. 6000|
IELTS Practice Test Fees at SI-UK India
|Mock Test||Day||Price for Private Sessions||Time|
|IELTS Practice Test||Tuesday||Rs. 550||11:00 am – 2:00 pm / 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
- A IELTS practice test (paid) administered to assess your level
- The instructor then recommends a level and course
- Each student decides on whether he or she would like to opt for private or group sessions
- Students attending the private sessions have the flexibility to select their classes at their convenience
- Students attending the group sessions benefit from the small teacher/student ratio as each group is limited to a maximum of 3-4 students at one time